3 Times The Fun

  
  This book starts out with triggers galore so definitely triple, quadruple check the triggers before you start reading or you won't get lost page 2. After dealing with trauma from her childhood we have Lily who ends up meeting 3 demon prince's from hell on a night that changes everything. I'm assuming that she has a mate mark on her but the one prince who is her mate doesn't want to claim because of his own trauma. This is a theme that runs throughout this book. I'll also say that this book is purely erotica. There is a small sub plot that is interesting but it definitely takes a backseat to the sexy time in this book. I wanted to get to know more about what the prince's do in hell. Is the eldest the only one who actually does stuff? There is almost little to no character development because they are sexing all the time. So don't expect to get to know these characters and love them. They are very much surface level at this point. I do hope we get to know more about them personally. This is a series and this is the first book in the series. 
     If you're looking for erotica this is decibel going to be up your alley. The smut is on 10. I don't even rate up to 10 but if I could,  this book would get it. The spice is off the charts and consistent. As for my overall rating? I give this a 3. I want to know more about the characters so I hope we go more in depth with them. I want Keir to give in!! I want to see how they handle the situation at the end of the book because.... this is life and death and they're already in hell!! I'd recommend this to someone who is looking for a very spicy book to fill their time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers