End of the Month Wrap Up- July 23

   Another month down!! Can you believe we are already closer to the end of the year then the end?! I sure can't believe it. This month is going to be action packed! I have some ARCs that I will be reading and this month marks the beginning of me bringing back my blog post!! I'm going to try to spend more of my down time having some nice topics for us to discuss!! As for now, I'm going to go ahead and give you fine folks a recap of the month of July!!

  




    I  really enjoyed all 10 of these books! Everything has flowed for me this month with these reads. They all called to me when it was time for me to read them. But time for the big moment, time to pick the books in these categories: Spiciest book, Best Storyline, Favorite Character, Author of the Month and Book of the Month.

Spiciest Book: Glitch-This book burned me every time I turned the page! It was nice and I felt very connected to Ara when I read this book since I am a big gamer and I could imagine this happening with me. Which made this that much better.

Best Storyline:Throne of Broken Gods- This book was like the best sequel to a book that I could ever read. I loved just about everything about this book! The follow up from where the first book left off to how things ended was such an emotional roller coaster. This book literally took no breaks and it just kept everything going perfectly. I loved how things ended and I'm looking forward to how things are going to reconcile themselves.

Fav Character:Dianna- She went through so much in this book. I felt so bad for her. This book dealt heavily with grief and with making friends and falling in love. I don't think anyone could read this book and not have any emotions regarding how things shook out for Dianna. I can't wait to see more growth from her in the next books.

Author of the Month:Sarah Jaeger- This author is new to me and I decided to join her ARC team! I've loved the books that I have gotten the chance to read from her and I hope that you all give her a read! She has a new book that is releasing soon so definitely look out for my post in the coming months!

Book of the Month:Throne of Broken Gods- I can't say enough about this book. If you have not had the chance to read the first book, Book of Azrael, right now!! Amber Nicole is very active online and I have enjoyed this book and the author. I can't wait for book 3 and eventually book 4!  This was my 5 star read for the month! 


  
     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers