February Monthly Wrap Up!!

         



        Well another month is ending in this year and man has it been a month. I can't believe that we're already about to be 3 months into the year!! Well with that being said, it's time again for another Wrap Up!! This month, I was behind again and I have got to get it back into gear so that I can read some more books and get back on track! I've been thinking of giving book battle a break but I think I might continue trying to do it. Either way, I'm going to try to make sure I stay on track or at least close to it so I don't fall as far behind as I did last year! So, this month, I've read 6 books! Not too bad but I can definitely improve on it next month!! Let's get started with my top books of the month!! Here are the books Up For Consideration:


    Found and Forged by Ivy Asher



    Second Comes War by Lilith Vincent



    Restore Me by J.L Seegars



    The Alpha's Fated Encounter by Roxie Ray



    Banished Mates by Allie Santos



    You Loved Me First by Danda K



    Hottest Spicy Scenes: You Loved Me First- This book was hitting on everything for me. The emotes, the plot and of course the spice! Even though we had to wait to get to the spice, it was definitely worth it considering. The switch play between Morgan and Kim was definitely what made this the best. The characters being able understand each other so well once they were able to get out of the way was epic. The first book in this duet laid the groundwork and now I must say, I need my spice to be like this in all the other books I read. If you're looking for a spicy read, then this one is definitely the best I had this month!


Best Storyline: Restore Me- This one was very hard to choose. I almost wanted to pick You Loved Me First but this book was fantastic. The way that you see the characters come together after they both have trauma was extraordinary. It was something that was hard to read at first but it was definitely well written. I enjoyed watching the characters grow from where they were in the beginning to where they ended at the end. It was a wild ride. Highly recommend this book for anyone who doesn't mind reading a book about love after loss.


Favorite Character: Kimberly Pereira- I enjoyed this character so much. From the first book when we first meet her to the person she grew to be by the end of the book. Her spunk is so like me and I can only hope that I can grow to become a better person as we see Kimberly do in this duet. The ability to realize the errors in yourself and know when to reach out for help, is something that not a lot of people are able to do. The fact that this character was able to do it in a way that fit with the story and didn't see so crazy was perfect. Highly recommend this series!


That's it for this month!! We'll see what next month has in store for us. I'm looking forward to reading some new books and maybe finishing some series that I've been holding onto for so long. What were your top reads for this month? Anything that you would highly recommend to someone else? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers