Acceptance in Love

          



        This book to me was purely showing how someone who loves you for everything that you are can help you accept the parts of you that you never thought you'd be able to. Reading this book felt like such a drastic change from the Savage Love series that I read by this author but by no means worse. I thoroughly enjoyed reading about Cameron and Jaxon. Both of whom, for some reason, I thought their story happened way before Kim and Morgans story, while in actuality it is almost concurrent!! It was really nice seeing these characters interact with each other and it defnitely makes me want to go back and re-read the Savage Love series again just to see exactly how all the puzzle pieces are able to fit together. Not to mention to keep my hopes alive for Tegans story!! I can't wait for that one!! Taking it back to these love birds, Cameron's story was so sad!! We didn't really get that much of her in the Savage Love duet, so getting to see how she fit in with everyone else and all the struggles that she has gone through has definitely made me like her character that much more! I can't wait to read about what is in store for this couple in the next book. I kinda have an idea but not really. I'm glad that this author is able to have these characters be involved with each other but not entwined. Some stories where the characters are as close as the characters in this book are, they end up ruining the previous couples story if you jump into their world in a later book. At first that was a big worry for me because I didn't want to feel like the story was dry but it wasn't. Everything felt very fresh and was enjoyable!!

        There was a little bit of spice in this book but not much. I think in total there was maybe like, two scenes. They were pretty nice but nothing like what was in the Savage Love series. Then again there was a lot happening with the characters in this book. I definitely am looking forward to there being more in the next book!! I would give this a 3 out of 5 on this spice scale. Overall I gave this book a 3.5 out of 5. I burned through this book faster then I thought I would and I really enjoyed it. I would definitely recommend this book to others!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23