Primal Possession- Review

 

  Liam and December are such a cute couple!! I haven't read the other books in this series yet but I have loved their story! They were both very well rounded characters who I felt like I knew well by the time the book ended.  I cheered for them when they decided to make it work and I hurt for them when the tragedies in their lives happened or were revealed.  The "side" characters are also very well done as well.  We see Connor and Anna who I assume were in the previous book and I love interconnected stories! Liam wasn't the alpha of the pack but this didn't detract from him and how strong he can't across at all.  Sometimes characters can come across as weak when they aren't THE alpha so I really appreciated that in this story.  Strong female relationships are always a plus in my book so seeing Kat and December be the best of friends throughout this was great.  The lonely, I have no friends,  idea is sometimes hard to imagine. I am going to go back and read the previous book and for sure continue this series. If recommend it to others!

  The spice in this book was nice.  It was kind of a show burn but it was hot when it did happen. Short but sweet is give it a 3 out of 5. Overall I'd give this book a 3 out of 5 as well. I enjoyed it and I would recommend it but Jayce and Kat? I've got to have their story. The way things played out for them in the background of this story was so interesting!! My negative were that it bounced around from POVs A LOT. Like nearly each chapter was a different person. Which kind of detracted from Liam and December because I was so hooked on what the heck was happening with the other couple that I almost was sad when we bounced back to their POV! Other that, this was a solid read. Go check it out!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers