For The Love of Demons

      


    This was a very hard to finish book. It didn't capture me like the previous book did. I'm not sure if there was too much going on or if this was just a transition book. Aria felt very lack luster in this one and there was no sense of urgency. Since they were on the hunt for the relics instead of defending from them being taken. Even still it has taken me just at a week to try to complete this book. 
       Aria is still on the hunt to find out who and what she is. The demons are still unsure of whether or not they want to keep her or if they are going to devour her soul before they return to hell. We are also introduced to what appears to be an angel. They've been visiting Aria randomly and then immediately disappearing before she can interact with them. Then she finally meets them. Based off the vibes she got from this person she definitely should have stranger dangered them immediately. Instead she allows them to touch her and maybe influence Sayah. I'll admit Sayah has been wildin a little bit lately but it's her power to learn. Instead she allows this person to do something to her that has had her feeling off ever since. I haven't even mentioned the dragon. Of course we left off with Aria in the clutches of Sir Surchion, which is exactly where we start here. He had the relics and then the demons are able to get them away from him at the end of the book. Of course this appears to come at the cost of Cains life. 
      By the time I reached the end, I was skipping through the book. Aria's bestie seems sketch at this point and the dangling of info is starting to feel like I'm being held hostage. Unfortunately I doubt that I'll be finishing this series. Maybe if I have run out of things to read I'll come back and read the next one. There was plenty of sex in this one. Aria got a taste of Cain and Elias at least twice but none for Dorian....the Incubus 😐. It was spicy in the beginning but then it was rather meh. So I'll give it a 3 out of 5 for the spice. Overall though I'll give it a 2 out of 5. No recs for this one :-(

  Want to interact with me and my community on other platforms? Find me on Facebook at Queen Reviews!! I'm also on Instagram as QueenReviewsSpice! I look forward to chatting with you !! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers