Toxic Poison

     
  This book was HEAVY on the smut. I'd say a good 80% of the book was them banging. Every guide book given to us to avoid being kidnapped and murdered was swiftly thrown out the window with this one. Alice, our FMC was down with whatever Granger said almost from the jump!! She out up a little fuss but not much. I felt like by 60% the book was pretty much over and I didn't understand why there was so much left. There was a little bit of lose ends left but not enough for 40% of the book. The last 15% was pretty much them rehashing the same thing over and over again. Our FMC didn't seem like she had any growth at all. Literally was still calling herself poison and toxic by the end of the book. I felt like more could have been done with how the sisters repaired their relationship. It was a footnote at the end. Wrapped up in 2-3 pages. 
      I was definitely disappointed in how this one ended. I liked the other ones so much. It makes me worry for the rest. There is still at least 3 more brothers left I believe, maybe 4. It's not looking good. I'd give the smut like a 2. Less is more. It just felt super cliche and just wasn't really spicy to me at all. Overall I'd give this book a 3 out of 5, and that's barely. It squeezed to 3. I'm not sure if I'll continue but i might give it one more try. Would not recommend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers