The Misunderstood King



   It's hard to say a God is misunderstood but Enosh definitely is. The embodiment of all that people feat, death. He has seen suffering on a monumental scale. When I started this book, I didn't know if I'd like him or if I was supposed to even like him based on the interactions he had with our FMC, Adelaide. Yes this name has once again appeared in a dark themed book that I'm reading. There is definitely some non con/dub con in this book, which is why I didn't know if I should like him. Like Ada, I eventually started to like him the more that I read of his story and what has made him the way he is. Watching their relationship blossom to where it was by the end of the book made the things that happened at the end that much more frustrating and sad. There are def a lot of trigger warnings needed for this book but it was very enjoyable. 

    I would recommend this book to those who don't mind dub con/non con and enjoy dark reads. The spice in this book was HOT!! I mean, it was really good. Definitely better than some of my recent reads and was just what I was looking for. I'd give this a 4 out of 5 on the spice scale. Overall I gave this book a 4 out of 5. I enjoyed it and I'm going to jump into the next book in this duet!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers