Finally Getting Her Men

  


   In the conclusion of Sadie's story we are finally able to learn more about her and what her portion of the prophecy is. Sadie was a created being who is a mix of both Shifter and Fae and blessed by the Moon Goddess. Even though she's definitely mentally unwell with how she handles everything tossed her way she finally gets a happily ever after of sorts. The men declare their love for her and she finally l loses her V card!! Through it all they each get a sense of security that was much needed. Even though the book ends with a cliffhanger for the next series, I hope go see more of Sadie and her men. 
       My main gripe with the story is I wanted more spice! I wanted more action with Sadie and each guy individually. I love that she lost her virginity to Xerxes in his Omega heat but I wanted to see her have some solo action with each one of the guys. It would have made the book that much better!! I laughed so much while reading this book!! I thoroughly enjoy books that have humor along with the seriousness. And I mean humor that makes you bust out laughing. I commend the author for mixing it in with the craziness that was going on with the actual plot. There definitely was room to dig more into everything that was dropped in this book I'm particular (Dick actually was a good guy wtf), so hopefully there is more in the next series. Overall I give this book a 3 out of 5. The little things left open need to be filled in. I wanted more for Sadie. She was betrayed at every turn and then on top of that seemed to always be getting beat up. The spice was a 2 out of 5 as well. I'm glad she finally lost her v card but man it wasn't as descriptive as I was hoping, nor was it as much as I was hoping. I'm not sure if I'm moving onto Aran's story yet. Time will tell. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers