A Queen Fit for a King

      


     I was very angry with Enosh in the beginning of this book and up til about half way when he finally realized that he was being played for a fool. Though I also felt bad for him since everything was going from bad to worst. Luckily, he was able to see the error of his ways and we get to see him fighting for and with Ada instead of against her. Seeing their love grow was beautiful. 
      The heartbreak that I felt for Ada throughout this book was great. She didn't deserve the rough end of the bargain she seemed to keep getting. Finally she was going to be a mom only to be murdered right before any of it came to fruition was so frustrating. Then being tortured by the man she essentially loved was icing on the cake. Finding out the truth about Njala and her pregnancy was crazy and made me wanna cry. Not because I felt bad for her but for what it meant for Ada at the time. Ada grew so much in this book. From someone who was kind and allowed things to happen outside of her control to a woman in charge who took what SHE wanted. I loved to see it. 
      The spice in this one wasn't as hot as the first but it was still good. It was word to think of a corpse having sex though. She admitted to being cold and Enosh admitted this as well so the fact that she still got wet and has sensations was weird. I know it was explained since Enosh could control fresh and bone but dang... still weird!! 
        Overall I have this book a 3.9 or if 5. If we got more time with Ada and Enosh after she was resurrected then I'd have been a happy camper. The spice was a solid 2 out of 5. This book focused more on them getting back together and then getting revenge than anything. Plus it was weird thinking of a corpse having sex. If recommend this duet to friends!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers