Get To Know Me!

 Who is Queen Reviews




        Here is an introduction to me!! I realized towards the end of the year that I just popped up out of no where without letting you guys know anything about me! Well here it is, the introduction post! Feel free to ask any questions in the comments and I will try to get to them in later in the week or even make a new post with some answers to your most pressing questions or even some of your crazier ones! So here we go!

Why do you read and what made you start a blog? Well, honestly, I started reading when I was young and it didn't immediately take off with me. It took awhile for me to find a genre that I really liked and for me to fall in love with reading. Of course most of the required reading while in school was a chore for me as I'm sure it was for everyone else. Next of course I started I found my love which ironically was the romance genre. I did it like how a lot of people did...I found my grandmothers stash and started reading the good old Harlequin books. I wanted to start a blog because I loved to share what I was reading with others and get their opinions on the books that I read. So I figured why not do that with my reviews and see what others thought of my interpretation of books?

What about the romance genre made it your favorite? I guess living the fantasy of finding an amazing guy and then living happily ever after is what started me. I started with the historical romance genre because who didn't want some daring man to come save you. Then I got a little burned out from it and slowly but surely moved into the paranormal and fantasy genre. From there I moved into multiples and dark reads. I feel like this is definitely a genre that has grown with me and I have thoroughly enjoyed it from the time that I have started up til now and hopefully into the future!!

Have I Thought of Writing? I actually have thought of writing before. I have some stories that I have started before but have not finished. I have a few that I haven't even written down all the way, just have the characters and some of the plot of those stories written down. When I get ready to finally put them out, you guys will be the first to know!!

Favorite Authors? Favorite Books? Some of my current favorite authors are Karen Marie Moning, Kresley Cole, Amelia Hutchins, Pepper Winters, Scarlett Dawn and Stacie Marie Brown. Those are just a few who have books that have changed me. They have series that I can re-read and not get tired of them! Maybe not Pepper Winters, her books are definitely one time reads but they are great one time reads that have left a lasting impact on me. They are definitely books that I recommend. I would tell someone that they can pick up any of these authors books and get a glimpse into me and the type of person I am. I have probably read all of the books that they have out. They are definitely all one-click buys for me. I can't even pick a favorite book, there are so many for so many different reasons!!

If you have some more questions for me then please let me know! I will gladly answer more!! See ya next time!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers