End of The Month Wrap Up- March 2023

         We are at the end of another month and man has it gone by really quickly!! I am still participating in the Book Battle that happens every month with different themes as well as reading a bunch of ARCs and participating in Book Tours. It has indeed been a fun and trying time to get everything done when it is needed since I am a heavy mood reader. If the book I'm reading doesn't match the vibe that I'm feeling at the time, then I won't enjoy it. Even though it may be something that I would love at any other time. That aside, let's jump into my March reads!! Here are the books that I was able to read during the month of March:


You Loved Me First by Danda K 



Spell of Love by Auryn Hadley



Captive of Wolves by Eva Chase



Apples and Ashes by Scarlett Dawn



Set by Alessa Thorn



What Lies Beyond the Veil by Harper Woods



A Royal Pairing In Parish by C.G. Coppola



Double Standards by L. Hope


    Blood Moon Sanctum by Zian Schafer


            

Best Storyline- What Lies Beyond the Veil: This book definitely took the cake with storyline. Everything that was happening from the beginning to the end was intense and had a lot of implications for the story as a whole. I loved the characters in this book and I can't wait until I move on to the next book to see where the things we found out at the end of the first book leads us. I would highly recommend this book to others!!

Favorite Character- Queen Minnie: Even though she didn't get a lot of screen time and there was little to nothing learned about her she was still my favorite character in this book. With The Dragon King taking a close second and grandmother Wraith taking the rear. I really want to learn more about the woman who was sent to kill the king but fell in love with him instead. Especially since King Traevon is definitely not a push over mentally or physically! The Dragon King was funny and definitely was so close to taking the top spot from Minnie.

Spiciest Book- What Lies Beyond the Veil: Easily takes this category. For some reason most of the books I read this month weren't very high on the spice levels for me. I did enjoy some of the other books spice but this was BY FAR the best one. I definitely never got tired of any of the spicy moments between Estrella and Caelum!! I can't wait to jump back into this series later!! 

Book of the Month- You Loved Me First: This one was a hard choice for me. It was between this book and What Lies Beyond the Veil. It was super close but I had to go with the conclusion of the story between Morgan and Kim. There was a lot of character growth as well as a great wrap up of the story. Everyone got their just deserts and we even had a ending that was emotional as well as satisfying. I would definitely recommend this duet to others as well most of the books that I read this month. I think there was only one book that disappointed me.


                                                   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers