Haze- ARC Review

  
  I want more!! I can't say enough, I love books that suck you in and make you feel completely wrapped up in the book. This book definitely did that. I loved getting to understand Lena more. We got a glimpse of who she was in Smoke but in Haze?!?!?!?! Omg we get more of everyone!! I also love series that keep the previous couple involved in the book in a way that makes sense. I mean everything was right there for you as the reader to enjoy and man did I enjoy it. I don't wanna spoil anything so I won't go deep but just know that this book is worth it and more!! The author has already let us know that there will be a book 2 for Lena and Finn. We need it. I just feel like there is more to what is going on with them and everyone else that will be explained in the next book. And man that cliffy!!! Whew, I thought some of the other books I've read had crazy cliff hangers but this one...whew. I literally kept tapping on my kindle screen because I was looking for more. I was like, there is no way this ends like this. You will totally get it when you pick this book up because I mean...why wouldn't you. This book has it ALL!! 
  The spice is definitely there and Finn and Lena are HOTTTTTT!! I'd give this a strong 4 out of 5. They almost did not leave you wanting at all. There was a lot more in this book than Smoke! Overall I'm giving this a 4 out of 5!! I was so close to giving it a 5 but I need a little bit more tidbits and this would have been a 5 for sure. 4.5 if I'm honest. I would definitely recommend this to others!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers