Wonder Light - RMWB Tour!!

  

   Formalities first, I was given the opportunity to read this book as part of Tina Spencer's tour with Romance Me With Books!! Next I just want to say, as someone who has traveled to Scotland, when the places in this book were mentioned I was taken straight down memory lane. If you ever get the opportunity to visit Scotland then you should definitely do it!! It is breathtakingly beautiful. Ok love of the country aside, this book was a very thorough story. And I say that in a way to mean, you go on the emotional journey with the characters. They don't instantly fall in love and you can almost physically TOUCH their emotions. You can see the journey that they both go on, as individuals and as a couple. I enjoy stories like this one because it's a ride. Everything makes sense, there is no guessing. 
    The spice in this book when it finally happened was really good as well. You were right there with rhe characters with the build up and you stay with them while they discover each other. I'd give it a 4 out of 5 on the hotness scale. I also gave this book a 4 out of 5 on my rankings. You do have to get through a lot of the scenes where the characters are alone and just thinking and going through their emotions but they each have a lot of trauma to get through and it makes sense. It really does feel like there was 2 weeks of reading done while the characters were going through their 2 weeks of healing!! I would recommend this book!! 

Lastly check out the authors tour page for some insights into not only the story but the author themselves!! -->>>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers