Finding Her Luck Review

  

    This was a short read and will be an even shorter review!! I liked this book!! It was spicy, it flowed and was interesting. The world that this book encompasses is such a mishmash of things. The people who our FMC come from seem to be very basic and prefer to live like things are from a more primitive time. Yet they admit that there are places where things are advanced and there is technology. So it's almost like they are Amish living on the edges of society. Then there are the Orki, which we find out are genetically engineered beings that were pretty much created to be killing machines. This world is just so fascinating!! I want to learn more! 
    This book was spicy!! Not like overtaking the plot kind of spicy but whew. Those scenes were definitely hot!! I'd give it a 4 out of 5. There was only a few but they did their job. Overall I gave this book a 4. Even though it was short and sweet it was a nice sweet. I didn't really want to leave this world. I wanted to see how everyone was going to adjust after they returned home. See a little more of settled life with out 2 main characters. Learn more about the Orki in general, heck this world in general! I'd recommend this for sure. The Omegaverse elements made it perfect!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers