Nero Review


   I love my Dark Romance and this definitely fits into that category. Nero is a crime boss who is barely civil and spends most of his time killing and evading the cops. Payton is his exact opposite. She timidness and sunshine wrapped in a nice introvert package. All it takes is one time for them to take a chance on something different and they both fall harder than bricks through tissue paper. I'm usually not a fan of instalove but with the way their characters are it works perfectly. I'm hoping that through the other books in this series we see Payton grow a little more. I love that she's Nero's almost polar opposites but it would be nice to see a little of his savagery rub off on her. I enjoyed this book as I have just about all the books I've read from this author. I look forward to reading King!!
   The spice in this book was great and nearly instant. There were some cringe moments with the wording but I know sometimes that can be hard and it didn't detract too much from the moment. I'd give it a 4 out of 5 on the spice scale. Overall I gave this book a 4. I enjoyed it. It reminded me of why I like this author and I really want to jump into the rest of this series. I'll probably reread the Mr. Sin series too because I remember that one being extra spicy!! I'd recommend this book to my dark romance lovers. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers