Brutal Intentions Review!!

   

   There are random body parts that are randomly attractive to people but I've never fallen for a book cover because of it. This book cover I definitely did. I don't know whose hands these are but they are sexy.  Ok random cover love moment over. This book dabbles in the taboo and I kinda liked it. I'm usually not one for step anything romance but this... whew. Yes,  there technically is cheating.... but I'm ok with it. Mia's mom is a grade A bitch and is just one of those people who doesn't really deserve happiness. That's kinda mean but she was nearly pure evil. The circumstances around them getting together was terrible and coerced. I think I would have felt different if they were in a happy marriage with issues and then some woman stepped in and messed things up for the couple. That's far from how things were in this story. Like I feel bad for Mia's sister.  I hope she gets a happy ending *cough* please Lilith *cough*. Things progress very quickly in this story and there was some things I want really expecting but I enjoyed it. 
    This story was hot!! Idk if maybe I was already half way ready for the spice since the hands on the cover were so sexy but yeah. The spice was fantastic in this one.  5 out of 5 for sure.  Overall I really liked this book and almost wish it was longer. I wish we were able to see Mia rubbing her happiness in her mom's face because that woman is just... something else. I'd recommend this to people who are interested in dabbling in the not quite taboo but taboo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers