His Darkest Deceit Review


  I love a good omegaverse read from Addison!! This one was a little different. It was definitely very unique in the way she introduced us to the characters and how the world works here. I feel like we'll get more info in the next book but man, this book almost throws me back to the first time I read Born to be Bound. I loved that book so much that re-read it constantly. I can't get enough of Shepard. I don't know if I feel that way about this MMC yet. I feel like I need more information on this world because I feel as lost as the FMC at the moment. The moving male anatomy is...interesting. It's a little hard for me to picture in my mind right now but it's definitely different.  As we learn more about the general, he becomes that much more interesting. I also want more on Maeve and her general. Hopefully they'll get a spin off. I liked this book. 
    The spice was nice. Addison definitely knows what's she's doing with the spicy scenes. Even though the male appendage was a little different it was still hot. I gave it a 3 out of 5. Overall I give this book a 3 out of 5. I don't think it's going to have the rereadability of Alphas Claim but I'm intrigued by this world and I want to know more. I've pre-ordered the next book already. I'd recommend this for the monster loving ladies for sure. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers