End of the Month Wrap-Up: November '23

 


End of the Month Wrap Up: November



Another month comes to an end and here's to almost being done with this year!! 2023 is coming to a close really quickly and we still have December to look forward to. This month was filled with continuations of series that I have already fell in love with and it will be hard to put them in categories this time. I finished the Ruthless Boys of the Zodiac series and read quite a few ARCs. It was definitely a great month!! What were you able to finish this month? As the holiday season is in full swing are you going to be endulging in some holiday reads? For some reason, they aren't really my thing. But there are some that bring together the characters that I've missed in series and I love getting another glimpse into their worlds. Throw some of your favorite holiday reads in the comments and I'll try some of them out!!  With that being said, let's go ahead and get into the categories for the month! Let's recap what I read this month:







 
I read so much of the series by Susanne and Caroline that the nearly knocked Danda K out of her top spot as my most read author this year. Alas she managed to keep her crown though. I find it interesting to see how many of these authors that I have read this year and I love that there are a lot of them hanging around the bottom. That means that I ventured into new authors a lot this year.

    
Favorite Character: Leon Knight (Ruthless Boys of the Zodiac Series- We must protect Leon at all cost!! He was such a great character!! I will admit that I didn't really care for him in the beginning of the series because he seemed really childish but he slowly but steadily changed my mind. He was the rock that was needed in the storm and was the anchor that Elise so desperately needed. For that I would gladly become a Mindy for a guy who is that willing to do anything for the woman that he cares about. Even if it meant dying. #Mindyforlife

Spiciest Book: Broken Fae- This was actually one of the hardest categories for me this time. I couldn't decide which one of these books were the spiciest but I went with Broken Fae because I believe that this was he book where the guys were up for sharing that weren't normally up for sharing. And the scene when they went to Zodiac...omg. I LIVED for Dante and Ryder's interactions in this book. That is definitely what took this from regular to HOT HOT HOT!

Author of the Month: Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti- This one was a no brainer for me. I couldn't stop reading this series. Most of this month I was reading this series. I don't think that I have binge read a series like this in awhile. I usually skip around to give myself some breathing room when it comes to a lot of the series that are out now. Especially if they are completed series. Like there are so many on my TBR right now that I need to get back to! These two work very well together and it made that much more sense once I found out that they are sisters! I really enjoyed them and this series and was contemplating jumping into the next one but it's incomplete and if this series has taught me anything...they are deadly with the cliffhangers!

Best Storyline: Warrior Fae- This book was the conclusion to the series and was able to give us a glimpse into the futures of the characters that we've been on this journey with. Finding out what actually happened to Gareth was so sad. I was rooting for things to mysteriously work out, so when they didn't I was just as hurt as Elise was. That to me was some good story telling! I liked how things were wrapped up in this book. Even though I know that we didn't get much info on Gabriel due to him having a heavy presence in the Zodiac Academy books, I hate that we had to jump into another series where him and his life are not the focus. Though I hope that we get to see more than just him from the gang that we met in the Ruthless Boys series. I definitely recommend the Ruthless Boys series if you haven't read it yet!

Book of the Month: Midnight Magic This was actually also a hard category but I had to think of it in terms of a singular book. I really enjoyed Midnight Magic. It introduced us to a lot of new characters and new things from the first book. I'm glad that no one that we had grown attached to died in this one because Savannah, YOU HURT ME in the first book. I was so sad at the ending of Midnight Mated. I actually am heavily looking forward to the next book in this series due to the events that happened in this one! So if you haven't started the Clover Pack series, then you might as well go ahead and do so. Prepare for hurt though because this author was not nice in the first book!

I can't wait to start next month and be able to give everyone my end of the year wrap up. There will be new categories because I can't just let so many of the great books I read this year hang out and not get recognized. Some will be goofy while others are serious. This year has been a trying one for me personally but I can't wait to see how this last month treats me (please be nice). See you soon readers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers