The Dragon's Rose - Review

   


    This was such an interesting story!! I did not want to put this book down at all! From the beginning to the end, this was such an interesting take on traveling to a different dimension. We have Rose who wants to escape from Grim Hollow for many reasons. The Guardian who offered a deal that she couldn't refuse and like most people she didn't read all the fine print. Which leads us to the story of how she makes it to the Dragon realm. Where we have King Malix who was willing to do whatever it takes to save his people from a curse that is slowyly spreading to the entire realm. These two almost instantly fell for each other. I loved that there wasn't any weird misunderstanding between them to cause a problem. The issue was something that was going to happen regardless and it pushed both of them to be more than either one of them thought they could be. We are also able to meet some of the other characters who are more than likely going to play an important role later on in the series. I really like interconnected series and it seems that this is going to be one of those. We also get to see a little bit of the reasoning behind what the Guardian is doing. I can't wait to get his story!! OOOO it's going to be so juicy! 

    The spice was definitely there. Malix and Rose are two beings who do not shy away from that aspect of their lives and I love that for them. However the scenes weren't that detailed. There was a little but there could have been so much more! I felt the heat between them leaping off the pages and I wanted a little bit more. I gave the spice a 3 out of 5. Overall I gave this book a 4 out of 5 because I can see how it is a nice set up book for the rest of this series. It kept me interested even though there were the predictable moments. It was still highly entertaining. I mean, can you really go wrong with a strong Dragon King who instantly fall for his human mate? I can't wait for more from this series and to see where Rose and Malix are by the end of the entire series. 


Pick up Dragon's Rose when it becomes available on 1/26!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers