Reckless Beta- ARC Review


I can't believe I just found this series!! I really, really enjoyed this book!! Even though it is a series you can jump in here and not feel like you're missing vital pieces of anything. I'm definitely going to go back and read the backlog for the shifters!! In this book we have Nash and AJ! Their story was beautifully told in this book. They just couldn't keep their hands off each other!! They both have baggage that they have to deal with on top of having to watch out for the hunters that are trying to kill all shifters. I felt so bad that they couldn't even shift and had to essentially suppress their Wolves just to feel safe! As an avid shifter reader, we all should know that this is dangerous. Holding in such a vital part of yourself for as long as they have to is crazy!! This book is heavily focused on Nash and AJ but we do get glimpses into the people around them. I love getting attached to all the characters in a world and not just the main ones. They all live in a world that I feel like you can touch. Which makes the experience with the characters and the story feel very immersive. When a character gets hurt we feel their pain. When they experience triumps we feel the joy with them. I really love that! I don't have much in terms of negatives other than there were moments of down time. By that I mean, moments when the story just didn't feel like it was constantly moving forward. We get a little bogged down in chapters that felt a little meh. Other than that I highly recommend this book!!

As for the spice?! Whew flaming hot!! Burn the pages!! Change the sheets kinda good!! I am giving this a 5 out of 5 for spice!! It's not just how often we get scenes but how HOT they are!! AJ and Nash fell hard and fast, and that's just how they like it! Overall I give this book a 4 out of 5. Like I'm almost tempted to give it a 5. I really enjoyed it! High recommends folks!! High!! I'm going to go through this backlog as soon as I'm done with all my other reads!! Pick this up when it drops on April 30th!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers