Medium Unwell

     

     This is a book after my own heart!! It gave me almost everything I could ask for. I laughed at so many different points in this book, at the characters, with the characters and for the characters. Many screenshotted quotes and memorable moments. This book gave me everything!! It is definitely shaping up to be a Reverse Harem, if that was not yet established. I like reverse Harem with omegas in them when it is done right. Other times I'm like....no. Hard no. This one, I don't even know which one of them I want to take her virginity finally. Idk if she can handle all of them at once, especially considering Jax...mmhmm. 

    Aside from my fawning over the word play, the story moved along nicely and it made the book not feel as long as it is. I like enjoying the journey. I like not being able to put a book down and when I reach the end, getting upset that it ended. This book and series has done that for me so far. I'd give it an overall 3.5 out of 5. The spice was more like a tease. My poor Sadie, she's going to be banging like crazy once it happens. So a 1 out of 5, the guys barely get it on. I'd definitely still recommend this book and series to others. I'm going to hop on into the next book because I NEED Sadie to enjoy her men!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers