Witchy Good Time

    

  This book started out rather slow and I had a time getting into but by around half way is when everything started picking up. The suspense and mystery of finding out what was going on was very interesting. I will say there were times when I just skim read the story but I was able to get through it. The spice is very minimal in this one. 
    The spicy times was very.....interesting. There was a time when I was wondering why you would get with someone who you just met without protection and it was never really brought up at all but it is what it is. I don't think if you're looking for something with extreme spice that this would be the boom for you. It felt more like an older person writing about spice with the correct wording i.e manhood and womanhood. Kinda wasn't my thing. I gave this book a 3 out of 5 simply because the mystery part was what hooked me. I'm probably not going to read the next one though. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers