Is it The End?

  


  Again, Ivy Asher is NOT. MISSING. She is hitting on all cylinders with this series and I'm here for all of it ok. All. OF. IT. There is one book left in this series and I'm trying really hard to not binge it right now. This book was full of so many feels. From the beginning tk the end. I don't know about anyone else but I was kinda mad at the men for not believing in her. They didn't have to welcome Enoch and the gang in but they could have at least not made it so painful. After they got over that situation it was cute to see the reunion of the guys with Vinna. We finally learn what Enoch and the gang is and it'll be interesting to see how Becket reconciles everything. I really want to see what this village/town/city of sentinels is. If she ends up being like the missing leaders daughter or something that'll be crazy. I think the next book is the last one in the series since in this book, the big bad got ended. Yeah, they finally killed Adriel in this book and man was it satisfying. But it was also a sad af moment. So much happened in the meeting with Adriel. Like people died. People we have come to know have dies. It hurt. I almost cried. It was great.
   Overall I give this book a 3.5 out of 5. It was definitely the best so far out of the series for me. Very high on my recommendations list. The spice was a 4 out of 5. Whew the scene with Vinna and Torrez, OMG. It was perfection!! Can't wait to read the next one!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers