It's All Coming Together

 

  Everything is finally coming together for the gang!! They have a home to call their own and they are starting to flesh out the relationship that they all want with each other. Seeing them as a foursome has been so nice. Also watching them navigate the wild and crazy world of magic and sexuality together has been very interesting. From seeing Civan navigate being comfortable with himself and shedding the chains of his former thought process to Xel realizing that caring for others doesn't have to come with pain. They are unlearning decades of wrong behaviors in order to make themselves and their partners truly happy. I've enjoyed watching it as well as seeing Jade come into her own when it comes to being a mage. 
      The spice in this series never disappoints! I'm always left a little bothered and a lot hot!! So I will definitely give this book a 4 out of 5. There is tons of M/M as well as group love that happens through out and I'm here for all of it. The overall story did drag a little since there was so many pages in this book but I was able to get through it even if some of it felt unnecessary. So overall I give this book a 4 out of 5 stars! I'd definitely recommend it to others!


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers