Being Protected

     



     This was a good read. I enjoyed reading a book with a black woman as the FMC!! Definitely a refreshing change of pace from what I had been reading for weeks. I enjoyed the funny relatable aspects of this book and the down to earth tone. Now, I wish that 95% of it wasn't a tease and that they got to the meaty parts of the relationship sooner than later. The thing that was an issue that they had to get over wasn't so much of an issue to me which is why I think they got over it quickly but because they did, the book ended quickly. I wanted more with them. This book could have been 200 more pages and I would have enjoyed it. I definitely think I'd read more from this author. I'd heavily encourage her to add more smut though. 
      With that being said the smut in this book was prob definitely a 2 out of 5. There was a lot of teasing and really only 1 spicy scene in the whole book. Which sucked because the chemistry of the characters was off the charts. Overall I'd give this book a 2.5 out of 5. I wanted more!!!! So much more but it was an ok read. I'd prob still recommend it as a quick read for someone, or as an intro to smut.

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers