A Little Bully Never Hurt Anybody


So, I was entirely convinced that I would end up DNFing this book but I started it anyway. It definitely did not end up in the DNF pile. There are few authors who can handle bully correctly. Sometimes they go over board with the bully and make you completely hate the guy that we're supposed to eventually want with the heroine. Well not in this book.  SJ Shen walked this live perfectly!! We were able to understand the brokenness that was Vicious and understand why he was the way he was towards Emilia. This allowed us to follow her emotional journey of hating him and even living him. The dual POV was done perfectly here as well. I have no bad comments really about this book.  I really enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to reading now about the other hotholes!! 
      The spice in this book was mind blowing!! The first scene was a little meh but afterwards whew. Written perfectly and don't be surprised if you break out some ahem... help after reading how Vicious and Emilia get down! I'd give this book a 5 out of 5 in the spice department. Overall,  if give this book a 4 out of 5!! Highly recommend!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers