Demon's Deal

    

 This is going to be a short review because I don't like to bash an authors hard work. This book just really wasn't for me. It was advertised as being spicy and I guess if you only read YA then this would be considered spicy but it definitely was the furthest thing from spicy. I did not like this book. It took me awhile to get through it and after awhile I ended up skipping pages upon pages of the book because it felt like reading filler. The most interesting thing about this book was the story behind what happened to Calla. I was definitely invested in figuring out why she was taken and her memory was wiped. It was a nice reveal at the end but it being the cause of their tension at the end just didn't really hold water for me. I was interested in Magnus and Vaggo by that point. I'm tempted to see if we get more from them.
     The spice was nothing to write home about. It was definitely there but I feel like the author didn't really wanna dive too much into the specifics of what was going on between the characters. So for me the smexy scenes were skippable. I'd give them a 2 out of 5. Overall I gave this book a 2 out of 5 as well. There just wasn't enough to have me invested in these characters. I enjoyed the side characters way more than the main characters. But as always check it out for yourself to see how you feel about it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers