Blaze- ARC Review

 

  I didn't want this book to end yall. When I got to the last page I keep trying to scroll for more but there was nothing. This was such a good read! I love how we see Finn and Lena actually work through their problems so that they can come to an understanding and be the best for each other. I hope there are pups in their future because I want it so badly for them!! I felt so attached to these characters and I binge read this book. While answering so many questions we also were giving even more that I need answered!! Of course these deal more so with the other characters but with how connected they all are it'll answer some about our past MCs as well! I love Ansel and have since Smoke and we get a nice dose of him in Blaze.  I want him to meet his someone soon!! Getting a chance to get more of an insight into his power will be so cool as well!! Deacon,  oh my goodness Deacon. After Haze, I didn't think I could like him more but wow. I like that we get to see some of his darkness more in this book. It just makes me want a taste of what his story has to offer that much more!! Magnus and Revecca have become that much more interesting as a couple to me. I am interested in learning more about these 2. Heck I even want to know more about Saoirse and William!! Like all the characters are so interesting and I just want to know all about them! Blaze was the perfect completion to Finn and Lena's story! 
      The spice was hot! Since we've had so much time to get to know them, the moments of vulnerability they show in their intimate moments are able to hit that much more. It draws us into the moments that much more as well. I'd give the spice a solid 4.5 out of 5. Overall I give this a 5 out of 5 simply because I didn't want it to end. I feel so attached to all these characters,  even those we just met!  I highly recommend this book and this series because it's just... great!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers