Special Editions- September/October Edition

 Special Editions



    Let's talk about some special editions that are coming out this month and next month!! I'm really excited about some of the ones that are coming out this month! I'm going to be talking mainly about the ones that I am subscribed to or am on the waitlist for. So let's jump into it!!

Arcane:  I'm looking forward to getting my Stacie Marie Brown add ons!! Omg they look so gorgeous and I was able to snag some from the extras sale!! Savage Lands **I've received them and they are just as amazing as I thought! I'm super excited with them! Thanks Arcane!

The Bargainer Series: Omg, I loved this series by Laura Thalassa and I can't wait to get this book when it ships!! These editions have the the gothic look on the covers and that burst of colors on the side has me drooling!! I can't wait to get my hands on this!

K.F. Breene Add Ons: OMG these also look gorgeous!! I fell in love with these editions first and nearly cried when I was able to get the first 2 books from someone without having to pay an arm and a leg! Then I was able to get the add on's during the sale and OMG. I can't gush enough about these editions! **This is the Demi Gods of San Francisco series**

Fabled: I'm more excited about this add ons then the monthly box for Fabled. These look amazing and I can't wait until they end up sending these! It is the Deliciously Dark Fairy Tales series.

Mystic: I'm still stuck on the waitlist for this box but I was able to order Mindf*ck. I have received this one already and it was GORGEOUS! I can't wait to get off the waitlist since we have pretty much had it confirmed that Pepper is doing something for Mystic. Though I wonder what series it's going to be. I have read several of her books so I really hope this is a special box and not a Monthly since I'm stuck in waitlist hell.

Bookish Box: I really want to get the Book of Azrael which is the November book. I have signed up for their book only sub. I will be getting the October book which is by Sierra Simone. I haven't read the book that they are doing but I'm excited to get this book!! Hopefully it won't take forever since that is the main complaint about Bookish Box.

What books are you looking forward to from a book box? Even though I don't really get YA books, let me know! I'm still wanting to know! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers