Unholy Matrimony Review


Hold on.... my phone is still coming down for how HOT the spice is in this book!! If you need a nice pallet cleanser then this is it right here.  It has enough spice to drown out any other book you might have read that left you wanting something a little hotter. The story itself is a little predictable until the end.  Though Kalina does throw in some curve balls for ya.  She definitely surprised me sometimes.  The little church girl has some kick to her!! There is a lot of foreshadowing of what happens at the end but how it all went down was surprising to say the least.
     Like I said earlier the spice is spicing in this book.  Like maybe a 10 out of 5 because whew.  It was hot. Burning off the pages. Overall I gave this book a 3 out of 5. I like a good balance in my books but I'm definitely not mad at the spice. Like whew, if you ever need a little moment,  pick this up because it'll get ya there.  My main gripes with the story was all the Russian. Because there was so much there was a lot of annotations. I think they need to be removed. It's ok to have them in the beginning of the book so the reader can check back there for the meaning of they forget them or want to know what they mean but all the breaks in the page due to the numbers was a little distracting for me. The end of chapters was full of the meaning of words which once again kinda damaged the flow of the book. If it's put at the front of back of the book for the reader to find themselves, I think that would be better. Otherwise I enjoyed this book. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23