Warrior Fae Review!

  

 The conclusion of this series was long and heart breaking!! We finally find out what happened to Gareth and OMG it hurt. I felt all the things. The ending of this book was just whew full of emotes. I liked the story overall but felt like this one could have been cut more.  There were some things that didn't feel like it was necessary to the plot that were just thrown in. Like I would have preferred more depth to the ending portion than the randoms that popped up in the middle of the story. It didn't take away from the enjoyment of the story but once you hit the ending you realize the wasted time. I think it was a good conclusion to the series but it still left me wanting more.  Which I guess we get in the next series Zodiac Academy.  Though mainly through random reappearances of characters from this one. I'm on the fence about starting that series.  We'll see how things go. 
     The spice was spicing in this one.  Especially since the guys get pretty much on the same page and kinda stay there.  They have decided to be around and there for each other so it makes the group scenes hot! I give the spice a 5 out of 5. It was nice.  We got one on one scenes as well so it was not too overwhelming. Overall I gave this story a 4 it of 5, simply because of the fluff that I wish wasn't there.  The story is itself is pretty good and I can understand the notice of King especially after finding out who they are. The emotional scene near the end pretty much gutted me. It was great yet painful at the same time.  If recommend this series to others. For sure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers