Captive Shadows- ARC Review



    So, at first, I was not going to finish this book because by 43% I was already like where the heck is this story going. I was so shocked and flabbergasted by what was going on that I just had to keep going. I started thinking about it out loud and it just seemed to get crazier and crazier by the minute. It was like watching a soap opera unfold. Like....one of the crazy reality shows that's on tv. After spending some days to ponder on my feelings about this book, I think that while the story wasn't something that I traditionally read and like..it did it's job. I'm not even sure what to rate this book. After finishing the story, I just know that it is a book that is going to stick with me simply because it was so just outrageous. I guess I'm going to give it a 3 because, I'm DEFINITELY not going to forget the things nor the characters that were in this book. I would tell someone going into reading this to just...read it for the craziness because...this was an insane read imo. 
    There was a ton of spice in this book. I didn't really enjoy it too much because I was too busy gasping at all the other ridiculousness that happened that led up to it. I'd give it a 3 as well. Overall this book was a 3. I could go lower but just for the fact that I'm writing this nearly a week after reading it and I can still vividly remember the wtf feeling, I felt while reading this means it was worth it. I would encourage everyone to at least give it a try. While it was not my cup of tea, it could be yours. Just know, you're in for one heck of a ride!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers