Legacy of Temptation- ARC Review!


     It felt so good to be back in this world!! It's been so long but I still remember these characters like I just read some of their books! Which I do plan on doing a re-read because this just reminded me how much I loved this series! This series is going to be about the children of the Daemonica characters that we've known from Larissa's previous series! If you've followed me for any amount of time then you know that I absolutely love stories that are interconnected and this one definitely is. The events from the previous series are affecting the things that are happening and will happen in the next series. There is pain,  there is love and there is just plain awe. Things are going to be catching up to the children in this series as the things that their parents set in motion are now coming back to haunt them. This story is about Logan and Eva. Logan is the son of Thanatos and Regan, and is working with DART since he has inherited some pretty nice powers from his father. He runs into Eva who is a member of the Aegis and is an up and coming star in their PR world. Things go awry quickly as prejudices cause the unthinkable to happen. I was so emotionally drawn into this world and the characters. So the bad things that happened to the characters made me sad and the good things had me cheering. I am going to enjoy getting to meet the next generation of characters in this series! 

    The spice in this book was nice. It was exactly what I remember a book from this author being. Since there is a lot of life and death situations happening during this book there isn't too much down time for the hanky panky but it was definitely nice when it happened and didn't necessarily feel out of place. I'd give it a 3 out of 5 on the spice scale. As for the overall story,I gave this a 4! I just can't express how much I absolutely loved getting back to these characters. This author is able to make you feel all the things when it comes to these characters. From the good to the bad. Not to mention the fact that it feels like she was able to just pick up where she left off with the previous books and nothing felt like it's out of place. Everything just fit. I'd recommend this series to others and I can't wait for the next book in this series!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers