Taken by Fate- Review


   This book has been sitting on my TBR for idk how long.... and I'm disappointed in myself! This book was good!! It had intrigue, tension, mystery and good old fashion family drama!! I hope that Jordan is worth all of this because Sienna has been going through it.  Even though sometimes she was so headstrong that she was almost stupid, I still liked her character. I wanted her and Dominic to stop fighting their feelings and just let it be but I can understand why they fought it. Court life is dangerous,  doubly so when you're in the royal lineage. 
  There was a lot of tension in this book but no action. I will say that was the only disappointment I had about this book. Sienna and Dominic never really did much other than kiss. At this point I have blue balls for them both.  I'd rate the spice at a 1. Overall though I gave this book a 4 out of 5. I really enjoyed this book. I'm ready to jump into book 2!! I love plots that make sense for the most part and the court intrigue just ups the anti!! I'd definitely recommend this book to others!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers