F*ckboys - Review

   



  This book was just meh. I did not like this book at all. I attempted to read it but there didn't really seem like there was a plot. Also there wasn't necessarily cheating but the fact that the FMC was going out pegging other men while she kinda still has feelings for the MMC is a little wild to me. I don't mind a woman being out there and doing her thing but it just seemed like, it was unnecessary. If this all happened before we see them meet back up then I would have been cool with it but for the fact that she's sitting there conflicted but still banging other people was a little weird for me. It nearly FELT like cheating and I didn't like having that feeling. Then there was a scene where the FMC & MMC are talking and things seemed like it was going well and then out of no where the FMC had like a mental trip and decided that she was going to throw a drink at the MMC. It was very weird. Like there was no build up just...throws drink. The whole reason that they aren't together was also kinda weird. It could have been that I didn't give it enough time to develop but it also felt like they kept toeing the line of telling us what is really going on. Then I think they tell us what happened and it seemed relatively..silly. I feel like we got more of just seeing the FMC talk about her business than anything else in their relationship. I tuned out of this book due to that and how long it seemed like things were going. I don't mind a slow burn but things have to make sense in the slow burn and I feel like they weren't making sense. There was so many sub plots. The best friend, the relationship with the couple, the relationship with the FMC and her family. The relationship with the guy who assists the FMC with her job and then the side job of getting revenge against the men who have done the ladies wrong. 

    I didn't really get a chance to get to the spice but the things that I did run into were...interesting. The FMC went out and met random men who ALL were ok with pegging. I don't know if this is the norm for a lot of people but I feel like men don't just ok pegging off jump. She met some of these guys and they had never done that before and for some reason, with a random woman, they decided that they were going to let her peg them. It just didn't seem realistic to me. I'd give this book a 1 for the spice because it just had me looking crazy. Overall I gave this book a 2 because it just was all over the place from the beginning and I just, didn't know where any of it was going. I think one of the plots that were running around in this book should have been chosen instead of throwing everything in at one time. I would not recommend this book to others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers