Lust For- Review


  So much happened in this book.  There was so much emotions happening. There was list, anger, sadness, grief, anger, jealousy and happiness.  Audrey and Derek really had to fight for things to work out for them. Being that they knew each other for so long it made things awkward when they finally did, at least for some family members. I enjoyed going through this moment in time with them. It really felt like a freeze frame of this time in their lives when things were going haywire. From finding out about a family member having a terminal sickness to that person passing and the emotions yay come with it.  This book packed it all in. My only negatives was that the FMC allowed so many other factors to make her feel less than when the MMC did his best to build her up. By the end it almost felt like she still didn't believe in them or their love and that any slightly strong wind could blow them apart. For that I wish we could get a book 2 of them. I really want to see how they work through things. Maybe we will get that with the next book even though it won't be about them. Otherwise this was a strong opening to the series. 
   The spice was there and but not like...oops where is my specialty drawer hot. I give the spice a 3. There is definitely enough scenes in this book to satisfy the smut readers heart. Overall I gave this book a 4 because it deals with a lot of heavy themes and I think the author handled them well. The story had a nice flow with only small moments that made me eye roll. Not enough to detract from the story though. If recommend this book to others if they like rock star romance. Also shout out to her for but using cock every time she mentioned the bake anatomy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers