Feral Blood- Review


  This book was very underwhelming. I was hoping that things were going to Amp up a little in thus second book in this series. Instead everything felt very one note. There was only 1 spicy scene and it was ok. The other times that Talia got close to having relations with the guys, they were interrupted or just plain stopped themselves. It was just UGh. That's how I felt after the 3rd time it happened. The story was good in that, Talia faced her fears and finally escaped from Aerik and his gang. Now though she has even more to deal with in the next book. She managed to get a little bit stronger but is still very weak and vulnerable. There were some big story moments that were left out that I thought would have been interesting. 
   Like I said earlier, the spice was meh. I give it 2 stars. It was nothing to write home about and it was just 1 scene. Overall the story was ok but had very laggy moments where things felt very slow and hard to get through. I won't be starting the next book in this series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers