Breeders - Review

     




This book was everything! I love my omegaverse reads and this one is another one that's going to be up there on the list of the best ones. This was a new take on how the issue of the heats are handled. While it was different and there was more than one man, it was still kinda cool to see how this was handled. This was direct response to the things that happened in the past of this world. I would have been perfectly fine if the author spent more time on teaching us about what is going on in the world. It all seemed so interesting! I hope that there is more in this series, whether it is more from the things that happened at the end of this book or something new in this world. The story of Dame and Cassie was such a nice story! They made such a cute couple once they decided to make a go of things. Not to mention they touched my gamer heart since that was the thing that they bonded over the most was such a nice thing. I would definitely recommend this book to people who are looking for a omegaverse read!

    The spice in this book was HOT. Once we get the main characters alone things were hot as heck! I mean whew. That's the one thing that I like about most omegaverse reads! They never skimp on the spicy scenes! These were definitely worth it. I gave this a 5 out of 5. It's gonna have you searching for the S/O or the fav batter operated friend! The primal play in this one are to die for! Overall I gave this book a 4 out of 5. The story was there and the spice was popping. I loved it. I would have liked a little more of an insight into how the structure of this world is set up. There is enough info for you to understand but I wanna know more about this war and also more about the set up of other packs in general. I would definitely dive back into this world, if the author wrote more and I would recommend this book to others!3034















































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers