King - Review



 This book was ok. I do think that this book had the misfortune of me reading it after I read God of Malice which was a fantastic read for me. This book was slower than I would like. There wasn't many things that were kind of like a lull in the reading but at the same time it still was not very exciting. Seeing Savannah adjust to the major changes that started happening in her life was interesting. King jumping straight to marriage was a bit of a surprise. Since we did get a chance to meet him in the previous book, he just didn't seem like the type to jump to marriage. So it was very interesting that given the circumstances this was the option that he chose. Everything with them progressed in a natural way under the circumstances. I wish we had a chance to see more of how King and Nero worked. Then we can also see how things work with the women added in. Savannah seems like someone who would take to the work the King does more so than Payton.

    The spice in this book was ok. I gave it 3 out of 5 stars. Things with them was nice and spicy but it wasn't overwhelmingly so and it wasn't super hot. It was just nice. Though that one scene was quite the thing to read!! Overall I gave this book a 3 out of 5 as well. There just wasn't any excitement for me to go onto the next book and see who else is being added to the group. I have already downloaded the next book just because I want to see how things go but other than that...I'm kind of just meh after this. I would still recommend this book to others because it is a good read and I want to see what some of the other men that we have encountered have to offer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers