Dario DeLuca - ARC Review


This was an interesting read. I feel like some of the story was a little convoluted at times but shined in other places. I didn't really like the first spicy encounter that Dario and Mia had. It was a strange experience to read and i don't know how to accurately explain it. I also didn't feel like they really got to know each other before they started throwing around the L word. I also thought that Mia's anger was a little misplaced. I could understand not liking Dario for his career choice but I feel like the reasoning she used was incorrect. I think this book felt like moments. Things happened but the in-between moments were lost. 
  The main saving grace for this book was the spicy scenes. They may have felt just kinda placed there but they were nice. The only one that wasn't was the first one. The rest were kinda hot. I give the spice a 3 out of 5. As for my overall experience with this book...it's probably closer to a 2 out of 5. I enjoyed the spice but I felt that while the bad guys motivation was valid, it was a weird way to go about it. The threat was fine but why not completely expose the person you're actually mad at if they are a "beloved" figure in the community. I think the threat would have been the last thing I'd do in a perfect all around revenge plot. Again that's just me. Definitely give this book a read!! What I disliked you might love so as always give every book I review a chance!! Congrats to Sade Rena and ML Preston on this release!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay With Me - Review

Am I A Furry?