Beautiful Endings

  


    


This book had such a gorgeous ending! Even though I knew that these two ended up together but it still didn't prepare me for how beautiful their story was!! This is going to be a double review! I am going to also talk about Ties the Season since this wraps up things with both of these series! I was slightly spoiled because at the end there was supposed to be a scene that made us think that the Jaxon might have died but of course since we've read the Savage Love duet already we know that he lived. Even knowing that I still felt Cameron's pain when she woke up in the hospital and had no idea if Jaxon was alive or dead. This book takes you through the emotional gamet and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I would definitely recommend this series to others. 

    The spice in this book was very nice especially once Jaxon and Cameron got back together. I'd give it a 3.5 out of 5. Overall this book was a very nice read. I enjoyed seeing how things played out with these two and learning more about Cameron's background. We also learn more about Jaxon as well and for a moment there I was afraid we'd have a moment when they are related to each other but thankfully that was not the case. I'd recommend this series a thousand times to anyone who's interested in reading it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers