End of the Month Wrap Up- June 2023

   

  This is going to be a short list since this month I didn't read a lot.  I was unfortunately in a slump and it was hard to get out! With the kids being out of school and other crazy happenings in life,  it made everything slow. But we're going to still have some fun with the few books that I did read this month!! Let's get a quick recap:

Rabid- Ivy Asher and Raven Kennedy


Wicked- Adaline Winters 


The Dark One- Nikki St. Crowe


Wildest Dreams- Kristen Ashley 


I enjoyed the few books that I did read this month. They all allowed me to get out of the slump temporarily.  I skipped around and started books here and left some incomplete.  Also with this wrap up,  I want to re-dedicate myself to making sure I keep the content coming.  I hope to start back with my weekly post as well as my updates.  Expect those to start back next week.  But without further adieu let's see where these books fell this month.

Spiciest Book- Wildest Dreams
      This book came with the heat!! It meshed well with the story and while at some moments seemed like it was file,  still was super hot.  Like the anticipation and the moment was so worth it!! I can't wait to read the rest of this series and I'm thankful for this rec.

Best Storyline- Rabid 
        The story here was so good!! Seeing our FMC have to come to terms with what she has become and accept herself was nice.  The fact that she was also able to realize her prejudice and change to be better was also a nice touch. I enjoyed seeing her grow and become the best version of herself along with her guy!! Definitely recommend. 

Fav Character - Daphne Stone 
       She is such a funny and original character!! I enjoyed her so much.  The way she was so clumsy and things just happened around her.  It was very refreshing.  I can't wait to read more about her and her men in this series!! Definitely recommend!!

Author of the Month- Adaline Winters
      I just joined her ARC team and was able to put out a lot of info for her books,  as I'm sure you noticed. I also really enjoyed her book and even the emails she sent out were so different from everyone else.  I enjoyed that and I can't wait for more from her!!

Book of the Month- Wildest Dreams
    This book took me out of the second half of my book slump and was a great start to this series. I loved this idea of a dual reality and look forward to meeting more dragons, more possessive men and more of Lunwyn!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers