Speechless

 

   I'm completely speechless as I finish this book at 2AM. The feels I've felt while reading this book probably gave not been reached since the Ribbon Duet. I cried,  I laughed,  I felt their lust and lastly I felt their anger. So much happened in this book.  From start to finish just nothing but full speed ahead. This book picks up exactly where the previous book left off. Which of course was almost as painful as the ending to this book. With the loss of Gabby, Diana is taking no prisoners. Everyone must pay for the betrayel. Everyone is shaking in their boots with how strong she is and how the world is trembling as she seeks revenge. I won't spoil anything because there is just so much that happens in this book. Just know that the betrayals keep coming. The pain does not end and the bad guys just keep on bad guying. There is definitely some things in here to keep hope alive,  it's not all soon and gloom but there is another book after this one so that tells you that it's short and fleeting. I enjoyed every moment of this book because nothing was rushed. Nothing was an insta change from one emotion to another. It definitely changed slowly. You felt and could see the changes as they happen in all the characters. This is a slow burn just like the first book was and she definitely made us wait but a things do get a little spicy. It was nice to see more of The Hand and how their relationships with each other are. You see how the effects of Samkiel being gone for so long affected them as well.  For better and for worse. All the little hints that were dropped in the first book come to fruition in this book.  This was just such a great read.  I would recommend this series hands down to everyone. I think this might be my first 5 star read this year? I could be wrong but this was a fantastic continuation of the story and I can't wait for the next one!!
   Spice level,  was probably a 4 out of 5when we do get there. There wasn't much because this book is mostly story but whew. Them pages wet burning and my cheeks were a flushing!! Overall most definitely a 5 star read and my favorite of the year so far!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers