Gabriel is Indeed Falling

    
   This book was an ok read. It was definitely a nice dose of lightness after the heavy plot driven story I read before. The mild miscommunication between Mercy and Gabriel was a little sigh worthy but again I think it's because I just finished such a deep story before it. 

      Mercy is dealing with catching feelings for Gabriel and instead of just letting it happen,  she's fighting it. She knew who he was when she met him and as things have progressed emotionally for them both she should be able to see the type of man he is. So it's surprising how she takes every negative thing that happens to mean that he's some terrible person. The main thing she wants is her father free and it seems like she'd learning that she'd do just about anything for that to happen.  Gabriel is dealing with falling hard for Mercy. Like from playboy to relationship in a short amount of time. He's also realizing that he'd give any and just about everything to make Mercy his. Of course he is also dealing with the fact that he's a crime bosses son. He has to clean up if he wants a future with Mercy and that's definitely easier said than done.

     The spice in this book was good. It was probably a 4 out of 5. Overall I give this book a 3.5 out of 5. I see a lot of people hate 3s but for me a 3 is an ok read. 4 is an omg that was good and a 5 is life changing. I enjoyed this book and would recommend it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers