Broken Alpha

   

     This story was just what I was looking for!! It hit all the boxes, from start to finish. The story dragged you in and made you feel immersed in it from beginning to end. Thats what I love about reading! Even though this is the third entry in this world and my first time diving in, I didn't feel lost. Everything was conveyed in a way that wasn't overwhelming but still was able to give me the right amount of information. I really enjoyed reading about Jake and Zorah. I am willing to go back and read the other two books in this series and I'd love to read anything that comes after. Seeing these two essentially heal each other and build each other up was beautiful. It's that ideal relationship that we all look for. This was a great read.
     As far as spice, there are a few scenes in this book and each one of them was great. I love the alpha/omega dynamic and the heats so this was perfection!! I'd give this a 4 out of 5. My overall rating for this book is also going to be a 4 out of 5. I really, really liked this book. I'd recommend it to people who enjoy post apocalyptic books as well as omegaverse. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers