End of The Month Wrap Up - August 23

    



   This past month has been a very trying one for me.  I won't get back into the details but if you want to know you can check my Milestones for August post.  I won't dwell on that but I will keep it positive with the books I've read!! I've been all over the place I feel like!! I almost want to dip my toe back into some classics and maybe do some re-reads but well see. There are so many ARCs up coming in September that I can't wait to read and share with y’all!! I've had some great ARCs this month and some interesting read in general!! From shifters to demonic why choose books we've been so over the place.  So let's recap what I've read this month!!











I can't wait to get September started!! So many good so little time! I'm joining book battle for September so be on the look out for that!! Also more ARCs!! This might be the most exciting part of my book life this month!! Without further adieu, let's wrap up August!! Most of these are ARC read and I just say, I enjoyed the majority of them!! I think if recommend all of them except for maybe one of them.  Then it's not that, that one was bad but it just wasn't my cup of tea. To should definitely check out all the books I've read this month because all of them are worth reading and these authors are amazing!!


Spiciest Book-The Alpha's Resurrection: This book was such a surprise!! I already am a huge fan of Omegaverse but this has a different spin on things! I will say, there are other books I read this month with more smexy scenes in them but they don't hit like how the ones in this book did.  I think the set up and everything can take a book that has just one scene and make it better than a book with it on every page.  I'd recommend this book and definitely am adding this author to my list of ones to church out!!


Best Storyline-The Beach: This book blew me away. I did not expect to like this book as much as I did!! This was nearly a flawless read for me. Like that's a big thing to say but I really loved the characters. The plot didn't feel like it had fillers and everything just flowed so well together!! I want to go back and read the other book in this series because this one was just...chief's kiss!! Highly recommend!! 


Favorite Character-Carmen (Wide Awake): I really liked Carmen because she seemed like someone an introvert like me could relate to.  Even though she went out and did something different, she still was like... "there are too many people in the city and yall are getting snatched up. Time to go". This would totally be me!! I've she was embraced by everyone at the compound, she came out of her shell and took her men!! I really enjoyed her and I'm hoping to finish the series. 


Book of the Month-The Beach: Like I stated earlier this book was a near flawless read for me and I'm so glad I picked it up!! RMWB has opened me up to a lot of good reads and I'm glad to be a part of their tour team!! This book is a definite read for me,  so pick it up!!


Author of the Month-Marlowe Rowe: I also want to read more of this author and I selected them for author of the Month because I LOVE this genre so much!! Seeing someone who does it well definitely, makes me want to add them to my favorite authors.  Another recommend for you!! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers