Am I A Furry?


   I finally decided to take the plunge and start this series. This book was really good and I felt so much for Elise. She has so much happening and to see her experience moments of pure happiness was the most rewarding part of this book. As for the men, whew, I really want to continue this series just to see how she is able to resolve the fact that two of the men are mortal enemies. How are they going to come to terms with each other? They are mortal enemies and their families have hated each other for generations!! The others I can see getting along just because but generational enemies?!?!?! That right there is enough to make me want to finish the series. There are so many things that are thrown in here that I'm like, GIVE ME MORE!! I have to know what's going on! The principle, what's his deal because I just feel like he's involved some how. Felix Oscura, who does he want dead enough to involve Ryder? Who is the King? Is it Cindy Lou? Is the name there to throw us off? If all of the guys were friends with Gareth in some capacity, why did none of them try to figure out what really happened to him. What is their level of involvement? And the biggest question of them all...who killed Gareth. 
   In terms of spice, there is a lot of teasing going on in this book and not a lot of action. She does get with one of the guys (I won't spoil who) but it was only once and both of them have this hate/ love thing going on. Remember that song Hot and Cold by Katy Perry? Yeah, they're like that with each other.  The other guys are hot and heavy with her pretty often but it's mostly just petting for now. I'd give this book a 2 out of 5 on the spice scale. Overall I liked this book more than I thought. I give it a 4 out of 5. I'd recommend it to others for sure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers