Warm and Gooey


    This book was so good! I enjoyed just about every minute of reading it. It was such a heart warming read!! It definitely is one that will leave you with hope and just an over all cozy feeling. Getting to know Noah and Lucy has been a fun experience. They were both such polar opposites on paper but brought out the best in each other. They had enough things in common though that they were able to understand each other on a basic level and it helped keep them coming back. This is the second book in a series. I didn't read the first one but I just might have to go back and read about Piper and Aiden. They seemed to have a much darker story to how they got together but seeing them in this one was nice!! I hope the next book is for Steph!! I want to know more about her and her relationship with Riley! I also really enjoy books where the characters are very entwined with each other like these ones are.
      The spice in this book was very good!! Whew Lucy and Noah definitely were giving us hot pregnancy smex! I was here for it!! I'd definitely give this a 4 out of 5 on the spice scale. I overall gave this book a 4 out of 5!! I enjoyed it a lot and I'm glad I decided to take on this tour for RMWB!! Happy Tour day to Marron Kaye!! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23