Favorite Mystical Creature!

       There are so many different mystical creatures out there but which ones are at the top? I definitely think that there are some creatures that we have all grown to love. Right now the most popular ones are definitely Dragon's. I love a romance with a dragon shifter. I don't think that there are many that I have not liked. Not because of the dragon but because it almost seems like these author's have the system down with how they are going to write them. Like "we're not going to let the dragon down". I mean seriously! If you haven't read a good dragon series/book then definitely try some of these books on:














Another mythical creature that I think gets plenty of showtime and that has plenty of great books out there. There are plenty of cases where the Fae can be made to be vastly different from one another. There are so many books out there with Fae in their different forms. I even have some that I can recommend! These are some of my favorite Fae books:














Now for the one creature that I wish there was more of. Phoenix reads. I believe that I have read one before but I don't remember which book it was. It was a good read. Do you have any recs of mystical creatures? I'd love to add some more to my TBR!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers